B.O.M.B MARRIAGE SERIES INTRODUCTION


Christian ladies who go their way in marriage, seeing it as Gods permissive will are mistaken. What most people call permissive will of God is outright disobedience to Gods will? The will of God is not static but Dynamic

by being static I mean the will of God is not fixed, but rather it is dynamic (changes). For instance, if God reveals to Christian brother that he should get married to a particular Christian lady, but maybe, because of some physical challenges in the lady, or some reasons best known to the man he then refuses the perfect will of God and decides to go for Gods permissive will like Balaam in 22:12-22.

 If this happens that does not mean that the Christian lady cannot get married to another Christian brother that will be ready to obey the will of God; remember, behind every Saul, there is always a David. It is either we obey God or obey SELF.

There is no middle line in Gods kingdom. Gods will is Good, acceptable and perfect (Rom 12:2). The conjunction and marries the three description of Gods will and does not create any room for ‘’Permissive will. The word will means Purpose, plan, ordained pattern. God does not permit what he does not plan, purpose or ordain

Christian ladies in attempt to go their own way and settle for the permissive will of God ask the following question to enslave and ensnare themselves. Some the questions are:

🏻What if I love him, cant I marry him instead of seeking for Gods approval?

🏻What if the man God is leading me to is not well to do (rich) or not even a man of taste and caliber?

🏻What if I dont love the Christian Brother God is leading me to?

🏻Cant I marry an unbeliever, so after we get married through my lifestyle he can become born-again?
Must God choose for me, since I am the one to live with him?

🏻Early marriage is my long awaited desire but I am getting old. Are you sure God is mindful of me?

These and many more questions I am  trusting the wisdom of God for precise and accurate answers as we deive together into the deeper streams of Grace for a Super explosive daily digest series tagged "BONE OF MY BONE (#BOMB series) aimed and focused to be your Divine Compass in the fulfillment of your Marital destiny

This series echoes the wise word of Solomon in (Prov 31:30) favour is deceitful, beauty is vain but a woman that fears the lord, and she shall be praised"

I encourage every Christian Brother and Sister that desires a Godly happy home to eat and digest this divine provisional series packaged by the extraordinary inspiration of Yahweh in declaring His mind and purpose in marriage for Christian brothers and Sisters of Virtues


Friends, I can't wait to download the mind of God as touching Christian relationships and Marriage...are you desirous of a major leap in fulfilling marital destiny and trusting God for  a wonderful and Glorious Christian Home? Then get set, tighten your seat bet  even as i bring His Ancient bread of Life to your table tomorrow on "Bone of my Bone daily digest series...


 ( Reference: OLOWO ROTIMI)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNTIL DEATH DO US APART

B.O.M.B SERIES ONE: MUST GOD CHOSE FOR ME?

SMARTEST MAN IN THE WORLD